Cover

Cover

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tooth Whitening

Everyone wants a brighter, whiter smile.  Whether you are looking to improve your smile appearance after quitting smoking, to prepare for a wedding, audition or special event, or just to improve your confidence and feel more attractive, teeth whitening is a simple, but effective cosmetic option.  There are a number of tooth whitening products available on the market, including tooth pastes, mouthwashes, gels and strips.  However, many of these over-the-counter products aren’t as effective as patients would like. 


 


I offer professional teeth whitening and custom trays at my Alta Loma, CA practice.  With trays that are custom fabricated to meet the needs of your unique smile, teeth whitening is comfortable, effective and long lasting.  I provide all of my patients with instructions on how to use their new, custom whitening trays and prescribed whitening gel.  If you are looking to brighten your smile, contact my Alta Loma, CA practice and schedule an appointment.  I look forward to helping you brighten your smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment