Cover

Cover

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thank You for Your Testimonials!

At Alta Loma Dental Care, our staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team.  Our staff would not only like to thank Yon S. for this five-star review, but we would like to thank him for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“I am very pleased with the care I'm getting. At my last visit I had a cavity treated - the last of four cavities! Dr. Vidal is careful and considerate. The staff is friendly and competent. I never have any problems with the work they do for me, and my teeth look great!”


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at our Alta Loma, CA office, call us at (909) 987-6268 or visit our website, www.altalomadentalcare.com


alta_loma_LOGO_TRANS.png

No comments:

Post a Comment