Cover

Cover

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Thank You for Your Positive Reviews!

At Alta Loma Dental Care, our staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team.  Our staff would not only like to thank Matthew C. for this five-star review, but we would like to thank him for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“When I walked in, one of the ladies addressed me by my name I go by and I was surprised that she remembered. All the staff is very pleasant, professional and down to earth. The Doctor showed me my x-rays and explained everything to me so that I could understand and make a well informed decision. Then the same lady that said hi to me when I first walked in, sat down next to me and went over prices and payment options with me. She even assisted me with finding dental insurance on one of their computers. It was a great experience, and I am looking forward to my next visit.”


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at our Alta Loma, CA office, call us at (909) 987-6268 or visit our website, www.altalomadentalcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment