Cover

Cover

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Thank You for Your Continuous Reviews!

At Alta Loma Dental Care, our staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team.  Our staff would not only like to thank Nancy B. for this five-star review, but we would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“Before making my first appointment with this dental office, I dropped in unannounced one day to meet the personnel and have a tour of the facility. Everyone was warm and welcoming. Two weeks later, when I made my first appointment and went in for the initial procedures and a much-needed cleaning, I received the same sincere personal attention. I'm a senior citizen who asks many questions and likes to have procedures explained in detail. That wasn't a problem at Alta Loma Dental! All of my questions were courteously and enthusiastically answered by everyone, and each procedure was thoroughly explained in the same way. I will definitely be returning for my future dental needs.” – Nancy B.


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at our Alta Loma, CA office, call us at (909) 987-6268 or visit our website, www.altalomadentalcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment